Wow. What a wild ride it's been...
I am lucky enough to have been asked to be one of the organizers. Wow. What an honour. I mean, I think it's great that "The New Kid on the Block" (excuse the pun) was given her chance to show her worth.
Well let me tell you, has it ever been a great experience so far. Not only have I made some great new contacts, but I've also made some new friends in the process. We've had a lot of great luck and good fun putting this thing together and now here's where I start talking about how awesome the show is going to be.
1. We've got SHEEP HERDING DOGS...Ummm HELLLoOooO how wicked's that?!
2. There's gonna be FERRETS
3. And REPTILES
4. AND FISH
5. AND BIRDS
6. and a CAT FASHION SHOW...What did you just say? A CAT FASHION SHOW...???!?! OH Yeah I did! It's gonna be crazy! Cats in Costume... Whaaaaat?? And a Naked Cat names Nofuratu. Apparently this cat is kind of a big deal. Just sayin'.
7. We've got GREYHOUNDS
8. We've got RESCUES
9. We've got AGILITY
10. We've got a seminar on ANIMAL EYES!!!
11. We even have Service Dogs and..
12. Cross your fingers for some more SECRET SURPRISES!!!
All I have to say is this: It's going to be amazing. Everyone should definitely come.
The big date for you to circle on your calendar is SEPTEMBER 27th from 10 am-5 pm. Come find us at the Coverdale Centre in Riverview and don't even worry about lunch or supper- We'll be barbecuin' ALL DAY with ALL PROCEEDS from both the show AND the BBQ going to charity- Oh and bring your fur babies too! All are welcome and the more the Merrier. We just may even have a ROO OFF to close the day's events! What's a ROO OFF you ask? Check out the video below and you'll see!!
See you in September!!
Check it out on the web at www.monctonpetexpo.weebly.com
or Like Us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/monctonpetexpo